First name and Last name of each traveller must be entered into the reservation exactly as they appear on your Government issued identification, be it your Passport, Driver License or other acceptable forms of identification as may be required. Name changes are not allowed. However, some typographical error corrections may be allowed depending upon the airline and may incur a charge.
Fare Changes Conditions:
Tickets are not guaranteed until ticketed. At times, even after the confirmation of a reservation, the fare may change as revised by the supplier. We will notify you of any fare changes, and we do not assume any responsibility, financial or otherwise, for any such fare changes made by the supplier. We will notify you of the new fare and at that point you may either cancel or still purchase the product or service at the new cost. You have the right to cancel the booking at no cost to you if there is a fare increase before ticketing and prior to your card being charged; you will not be charged any fees for cancelling such a booking.
Payment Acceptance Policy:
- We accept Credit Cards and Debit Cards issued from US and Canada.
- All prices are shown in U.S. dollars.
- The total charge may appear as two or more charges to your credit card. However, the total of the charges will equal the total authorized by you at the time of the booking.
- Prices do not include airline baggage fees.
- Tickets are guaranteed only upon Ticketing, and not upon submission of payment. If your credit card payment is not processed for any reason, we will notify you within 24 hours.
- We provide a safe and guaranteed secure transaction as stated above in these Terms & Conditions.
- No Air, Hotel, Car Rental or Tour/Activity bookings will be confirmed until full payment has been authorized and processed and the tickets have been issued.
We will not process credit or debit card transactions unless our credit card verification team has determined that it's safe to process them. In order to establish the validity of such transactions, we may contact you or your bank
Third Party and International Credit and Debit Card Payment:
If customers want to use an International Credit and Debit Card to purchase Flight Tickets or wish to purchase tickets for someone else, then the following documents are required for processing passenger E-Tickets: A completed Credit Card Authorization Form, a copy of the front and back sides of a government issued photo identification with signature and a copy of the front and back sides of the credit or debit card showing signatures of all card holders. For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Credit Card Declines:
If your Credit Card is declined at the time of processing your transaction, we will make every effort to notify you by email within 24 hours. The transaction will not be processed if your credit card has been declined. The fare and any other booking details will not be guaranteed.
Documents Requirement on Travel Time:
All customers traveling internationally will be required to obtain and carry necessary travel documents including but not limited to passport, visa, advanced parole, etc. travellers are responsible for reviewing travel restrictions and obtaining all required travel documentation ahead of the originating travel date. Neither www.faresfeed.com nor its agents are responsible for providing answers to specific questions related to travel documentation requirements.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
* There is no Agency Fee for cancelling within 24 hours of making your reservation. However, some airlines may charge a fee within that time. Please refer to the Airline Policies on the Airline's Website.
* A Penalty for cancelling after the 24-hour period following your reservation will be subject to Airline Policies and will include an Agency Fee.
* Any refundable amount will be processed the same day at our end after cancellation and may take up to 3-4 working days to reflect in your account.
Exchanges and Cancellations:
All cancellation and exchange requests must be initiated at least 24 hours before scheduled departure. If allowed by the airline fare rules, the ticket(s) issued may be partially refunded or exchanged for the original purchase price less the applicable airline penalties, plus any fare difference between the original fares paid and the fare associated with the new ticket(s). In addition, www.faresfeed.com will charge a Change/Refund Fee. www.faresfeed.com has no control over airline penalties associated with refunds or exchanges. International travel often includes multiple airlines, each with an individual set of fare rules. If several sets of fare rules are associated with the total fare, the most restrictive rules will apply to the entire booking.
Airline Schedule changes policy:
All Airlines have different rules and policies for schedule changes.
Seats, Meals, Frequent Flyer, Baggage & Other Special Requests:
Kindly E-Mail us at email@example.com or call us at 1-800-375-2210 for any query. We are available 24*7/365 days.
Airline Tickets will not be sold directly to unaccompanied minors age 18 and under. Each airline sets its own policies & regulations for children traveling without an adult passenger. Please check with the airline directly for minor age requirements, as the following items may change. Some airlines do not allow unaccompanied minors to travel without an adult. Some airlines will only allow unaccompanied minors to travel on non-stop flights. Many airlines may require additional fees to be paid at check-in. For more information, please call the airline directly.
Thanks for using www.faresfeed.com. By using the site, you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any conditions of these terms and conditions, you must not use the site.